Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow is Today

Well, the day has finally arrived when my 3rd book, Today Then Tomorrow is available for sale. I am filled with pride as I see my hard work enter the world, hopefully into the favor of some willing readers. I cannot tell you how many days and hours it took to get to this point, because honestly I have no idea. I am publishing this post after 1am on January 11, 2011...there have been a lot of nights like these where I work into the night on some aspect of writing, editing, designing, marketing, etc. The journey this book has taken me so far is just starting. I hope that you will consider this book. I am not a great salesman, I will just say that it was written with the best intentions and complete honesty. I would never offer anything without out those two qualities. Thank you, Andy Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment